You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And i thank god i'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
I love you baby,
And if it's quite all right,
I need you baby
To warm a lonely night.
I love you baby.
Trust in me when i say:
Oh pretty baby,
Don't bring me down i pray.
Oh pretty baby,
Now that i found you, stay.
And let me love you,
Oh baby let me love you.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived.
And i thank god i'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
Lauryn Hill...:
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Pouco mais que as outras...:
-
"O cientificamente possível é eticamente viável? Este livro, escrito por Aldous Huxley em 1931 é uma “fábula” futurista rel...
-
Durante um acampamento, Rick Marshall e seus filhos, Will e Holly, estavam descendo um rio de ...
-
A ninja sangrenta Skarlett , último recurso de Shao Khan, ganhou seu trailer de história. Assista abaixo ao vídeo que mostra a personagem qu...






Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário